The 2109 AGM will be held October 27 at the Hidden Valley Resort 1755 Valley Road Huntsville, ON P1H 1Z8. The meeting will Start at 10.00 am. All attendees must be members in good standing.
Motions for Regulations and Shooting Rules changes must be submitted prior to the Saturday of the week prior to the AGM (October 18th)
From the By-laws...
15. AMENDMENTS TO BY-LAWS, REGULATIONS AND SHOOTING RULES
- The By-laws of the O.A.A. shall only be enacted, amended or repealed by a resolution passed by a majority of the voting members at a general meeting provided a notice of motion showing the text of the resolution has been received by the secretary not less than sixty (60) days prior to the meeting or, if proposed by the Board of Directors, the notice of motion and the text of the resolution shall be given to the members by mail sent not less than twenty (20) days prior to the meeting.
- The Regulations and Shooting Rules shall only be amended or repealed by a resolution passed by a majority of the voting members at a general meeting provided:
- If to be presented at the Annual General Meeting, a notice of motion showing the text of the resolution has been received by a member of the Executive Committee or Zone Director prior to the Saturday of the week prior to the AGM; or,
- If to be presented at a special general meeting, the notice of motion must be included in the proposition presented to the members.
- If the amendment or appeal is to adopt a rule that the National (FCA) sport governing body has accepted, then it may be adopted without resolution passed by a majority of the voting members at a general meeting providing that it receives a majority approval by the board of directors of the OAA.