NOTICE OF AGM MEETING – If you are a member in good standing with AO and would like to participate in the meeting;
DRAFT Agenda for 2021 AGM for Archery Ontario
To be held virtually (by Zoom) Sunday, October 24th, 2021
Starting @ 10 AM, promptly!
*Please note ALL in attendance at AGM must be members in good standing with AO.
- Welcome - ZOOM Etiquette, Tips & Tricks
- GREETINGS & INTRODUCTIONS
- AGENDA - MOTION TO ACCEPT 2021 AGENDA AS PRESENTED
- MINUTES OF 2020 - MOTION TO ACCEPT 2020 MINUTES AS PRESENTED
- LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- 2021 ELECTIONS – Board positions are up for renewal including…
- V-P, Administration
- V-P, Marketing
- V-P, Athlete Development
- Tournament Director
*Real time voting options – to be explained while meeting is in progress.
- REPORTS - BY Zone (Tim, Jane, Gord, Dave, Katie, Jason) - Motion to accept ALL reports.
- Information to member clubs around process for NEW or Renewal of interest for 2022 re: Zone Directors and newcomers.
- UPDATES BY Topic
- Financial Reports (Rob),
- Membership & Insurance (Kevin),
- Marketing Strategy/Online Store (Linda),
- Funding & Operational Plan (Renee)
- Ontario Summer Games (Jess),
- Tournaments (Tim),
- Website (Adam),
- Future of the Directory (Katie)
- Archery Ontario ANNUAL AWARDS – Please send forward nominations to Kevin ahead of time.
- CHAMPIONSHIPS – Planning for 2022 & 2023
- 2022 MEMBERSHIP FEES
- MOTIONS by the membership…
- Rules Changes (submit by midnight, Sat,. Oct. 16th / 1 week prior to AGM
- Bylaw Changes – by Members (received 60 days/2 months prior to meeting)
- Bylaw Changes – by Board Members (received 20 days prior to meeting – must come through by way of Zone Director or Executive of the board)
- 2022 AGM Date and Location
- Motion to Adjourn Meeting