ARCHERY ONTARIO is asking….
Do you have an ARCHERY COACH ?
How do they INSPIRE you ?
Want to celebrate how AWESOME they are?
*Please pay tribute by posting on social media the week of September 18-26th! See details below!
National Coaches Week is a time to celebrate the positive impact coaches have on athletes and their communities across Canada. The annual campaign is an opportunity to recognize coaches for the integral role they play by taking the time to say #ThanksCoach.
Here’s how you can participate…
- Do you have a photo of your archery coach? OR You and your archery coach together?
- Can you reach out and ask you coach a few of these questions (below)?
- Please post on social media the photo and the write up, including your name (as the athlete/archer), location - club or city, where you practice, Coaches name too!
Please make sure you have permission and tag your coach in the post on social media!
Coach's Full Name:
What sport do they coach?
Location (City, Province):
Athlete's Full Name:
- What does your coach do that makes them a great coach?
- Write a memorystory about your coach.
- What lesson(s) has your coach instilled in you?
- Pick three workds that describe your coach.
Explain why you chose each word.
- What is something that reminds you of your coach?
- Other than the sport ehy coach you in, what sport would you like to watch your coach try?
- If you had to pick a karaoke song to descrie your coach what would it be? Why?
- What is an important skill your coach has that makes them a good coach?
- Why do you want to say "thanks, coach"?
Say #ThanksCoach September 18-26!