Please be sure that you have READ the â€œTEAM SELECTION PROCESSâ€ document.
It is the Archerâ€™s responsibility to get their scores in to both Richard Towler and Kelly Chambers, as this will determine your eligibility to attendant a camp.
When forwarding your interest in trying out for the CWG please include the following information:
- Archerâ€™s Full Name
- OAA number
- Date of Birth
- Discipline (Compound/Recurve, Female/Male)
- Archerâ€™s email
- Parent Contact email (required if archer is under 18 but recommended for all)
DATES FOR THE TRAINING CAMPS
- NE Zone â€“ Sault Ste. Marie â€“ Algoma Rod and Gun Club April 8, 2018
- Eastern Zone - Peterborough â€“ Saugeen Shafts April 15, 2018
- Central Zone â€“ The Archers of Caledon April 22, 2018
- NW Zone â€“ North Bay â€“ Wilderness Bowhunters & Archers April 29, 2018
CWG TRIALS WILL BE HELD AT THE ARCHERS OF CALEDON ON
MAY 6, 2018
Trials are by invitation only. Details will follow.
Please contact for further information: